sábado, 25 de julio de 2009

► Frases Argentas en Ingles #1


1. Make me the leg:
Haceme la gamba
2. Blow me the quichuan flute: Soplame la quena
3. For if the flies: Por si las moscas
4. Eye to the louse: Ojo al piojo
5. Wait me a charlie: Esperame un cachito
6. You have me tired, you have me: Me tenés cansado, me tenés
7. What a white face, crazy man!: ¡Qué pálida, loco!
8. The fifth lining of the balls: El quinto forro de las pelotas
9. Go to know: Anda a saber
10. Catch yourself catherine: Agarrate catalina
11. You are ticket: Sos boleta
12. Little female criollos package: Paquete de Criollitas
13. Boy, you are sucked: Nene, estás chupado
14. Stay fly: Quedate mosca
15. I made myself the rat: Me hice la rata
16. That’s my chicken: Ese es mi pollo
17. A little police to the air: Una canita al aire
18. Throw me the rubber: Tirame la goma
19. To another thing butterfly: A otra cosa mariposa
20. Like who doesn’t want the thing: Como quien no quiere la cosa
21. The great seven: La gran siete
22. I don’t give more: No doy más
23. He is bigger balled than the pigeons: Es más boludo que las palomas
24. Little potato for the parrot: Papita p’al loro

2 comentarios: